OWENS & PERKINS, P.C. Website Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on March 13, 2023.
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
Owens & Perkins is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing Owens & Perkins Website at www.oplaw.com, you acknowledge and fully understand Owens & Perkins’ Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
Owens & Perkins collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
- Personal Information UsersVisitors to our website can send in information to schedule a consultation with the intent of purchasing services. When you contact us, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information to perform a conflict check as required by the Arizona Rules of Ethics that govern our practice and the practice of law in the State of Arizona.If an attorney client relationship is formed (by having a fully executed Fee Agreement with Owens & Perkins and the payment of an advanced fee/retainer) you are purchasing services. The financial information we collect from you for payment of those services is used only to bill you for the services you purchase. (This does not include the financial information we collect from you regarding your case.)We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- Web Server Logs.
- Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
Owens & Perkins www.oplaw.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Owens & Perkins to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Owens & Perkins may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Owens & Perkins prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
- Changes to this Statement
Owens & Perkins has the right and discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service and website constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
- Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, and/or our general practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your comments to:
OWENS & PERKINS, P.C.
Attention: Website Privacy Statement Personnel
7322 E. Thomas Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251Owens & Perkins will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.