Once you are educated as to the legal process, you will be in a better position to discuss litigation tactics and trial strategies. This is your case, your children, and your life – it is important to know what is occurring and why.
When you make the appointment for the initial consultation it is important to inquire whether the lawyers charges a consultation fee. At Owens & Perkins we offer a free ½ hour consultation.
During the initial consultation you should inquire about the costs and fees associated with your divorce:
- Dose the lawyer require an initial retainer?
- If so, how much is the retainer for you type of case?
- What is the lawyer’s hourly billable rate?
- Is there a different rate for different attorneys in the office?
- Will you be billed for paralegal time?
- Make sure to inquire about typical costs associated with a divorce
Contact Owens & Perkins to schedule your complimentary ½ hour consultation regarding your legal needs at (480) 994-8824.